Adding a Louvretec roof to your outdoor area can be a functional and stylish feature, and one of the best ways to increase the year-round use of your garden. There are a variety of shelter-granting products available with a range of features. As Opening Roofs have lots of variables such as how many posts you may need, the style of Opening Roof you choose (we have 7 styles) and your wind zone, the price is on application however we are happy to provide you with a no obligation quotation.
Types of Louvre Roofs
Our airfoil and rectangular-shaped sun louvres are constructed from durable aluminium. Providing elegance and shade from New Zealand’s summer sun, our sun louvres are stylish solutions for both residential homes and commercial buildings.
The smart solution for your outdoor area grants you shelter and shade by basing the style on your wind zone to provide the best protection. Choose from eight different types in order to open up your home to the outdoors and improve your indoor/outdoor flow. The blades rotate up to 180 degrees to allow adjustable shade at any time or permit sunlight whenever you wish. Gain control with our opening roofs.
As a result of over seven years of product and development, our new retractable roof has blades that retract back or can be brought back in place for overhead shelter. When back overhead the louvres are able to be adjusted. You’re in charge.
Louvre Roofs Features
- To suit your style, sun louvres and opening roofs are available in many different powdercoated and anodised colours. Select the one that suits you.
- Choose between hand-operable or motorised functionality. Motorised gives you the ability to adjust your Louvretec products with remote control for the ultimate backyard relaxation.
- Add optional sun and wind sensors and LED lighting to your retractable roof.
- Install shelter and shade into existing or custom-made spaces with our help.
- Opening roofs are compatible with WiFi operation.
Such a wide variety of products, features and add-ons mean that prices vary across our range. Enjoy the added value an Opening Roof will bring to your home. By providing shelter and shade, you can use your outdoor areas more often and make the space more functional no matter the season. If you need an initial price indication, you can enquire via our website to find out how much an Opening Roof costs custom made for your home.
If you are interested in Louvretec products, get in touch with us today to find out more.