Straight, clean lines is the style of the180 Linear Opening Roof. On trend with today's architectural style the Linear Opening Roof's rectangular louvre blades provide a streamlined look with clean edges.
- The shape of this Opening Roofs's Louvre blades is planed and rectangular.
- Each louvre blade is180mm wide.
- A tongue and groove look is acheived as the louvre blades include chamfered edges.
- Blades rotate 180 degrees so you can follow the sun's path.
- This Opening Roof is capable of large spans.
- Because of a hidden woolpile closing strip a silent closing and rattle free operation is acheived.
- Beautiful aesthetics are provided the instant you install a LouvreTec Opening Roof.
- Enjoy true indoor-outdoor living
- During cooler months, an Opening Roof lets you and your family make the most of the winter sun.
- Enjoy privacy, shelter and sun protection
- LouvreTec Opening Roofs provides ventilation.
- If desired we have a range of rain Sensor options
- As an Opening Roof is a visual product we keep the operating system hidden.
- Choose from your Opening Roof being automated or adjustable by hand.
- Choose from a range of anodised or powdercoat finishes.
- Choose from a LouvreTec frame that your Opening Roof will sit in, or have your builder design a wooden frame for you.
- All LouvreTec products are engineered
- Backed with a LouvreTec warranty
- Nationwide network of Authorised LouvreTec Dealerships.
- Our service continues on after installation with our Louvrecare Valet and Maintenance programme (optional to join).
- Let our sales team help you with design recommendations.
- Installation is carried out by our qualified in-house team of installers
Large range of colours to chooose from.
The 180 Linear Opening Roof by LouvreTec is available Automated or Adjustable by hand.
Opeated by LouvreTec's award winning spiral Pivot System.
We understand that as Opening Roofs are a visual product we wanted to keep the operating mechnaism out of sight. With this in mind we created the Spiral Pivot system. We keep the drive mechanism tucked away in the frame of the Opening Roof, here it is robust and so it is protected.
The Louvre blades of this Opening Roof rotate through 180 degrees letting you decide what angle you want to stop the blades at. Close them during rain or open them up to enjoy fresh air and the sky above.
At LouvreTec we use primo European motors supported with a five year warranty. Choose from a large range of direct wired or motorised control options which are available for you.
Or, if you wish this style of Opening Roof is available hand adjustable. Instead of a motor a handle is used to open and close the louvre blades.
Need to get technical? Click below to learn more:
180 Linear Opening Roof